Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
1 1/3 cup of flour
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup canna butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips
After many years of trying to find the best recipe for cannabis chocolate chip cookies, this is the perfected recipe you have been looking for.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda together.
3. In large mixing bowl, cream together canna butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
4. Once fully mixed, add the egg and vanilla. Mix throughly
5. Slowly add flour to the creamed mixture making sure you don’t over incorporate the flour.
6. Fold in your milk chocolate chips by hand
7. Baking times can vary from different cookie sheets and oven types. We recommend between 11-15 mins and to check your cookies at the 11 minute mark. (looking a little undercooked can be a good thing!)
8. Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool completely before moving to cooling rack
9. Enjoy and get stoned!!!