have you ever wondered how to make perfect, moist fudge like chocolate brownies? Look no further, we have perfected every touch of this recipe to make things easy and delicious and get you stoned.
1 cup (240g) cannabis butter, melted.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder
7 oz chocolate chips
* preheat oven to 350• F
* Lightly grease 8×12 inch Square Cooking pan and line with parchment paper
* Combine butter, oil and sugars together in a medium sized mixing bowl
* Whisk until fully combined
* Add eggs + vanilla, beat until light in color
* gradually add in flour, cocoa powder and salt.
* Fold dry ingredients gradually into wet ingredients until JUST combined being careful to not over incorporate. (over beating will create air pockets which will run your brownies dry)
* Fold in 3/4 of chocolate chips
* Pour batter into pre ready pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
* Bake for 25-28 minutes or until mixture no longer jiggles in pan as brownies will continue to bake while sitting in hot pan.
* Let cool for 10 minutes and cut into equal portions
For a fun twist on these amazing fudge inspired brownies, try adding more ingredients such as:
* Nuts (peanuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds)
* Peanut butter or peanut butter chips
* Dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, bananas)
* Shredded coconut
* White chocolate chips
These brownies can be stored on the counter for aprox. 3 days or in your fridge for 5 days. Keep out of reach of children at all times.
We hope you enjoy our twist on Cannabis Infused Brownies!