These Christmas inspired ginger snaps are topped with a generous layer of gooey cannabis infused caramel. These are an awesome treat, because only the caramel is infused, you can share the cookies with other family members without the infused topping, they are also easy to make with a non infused caramel option. We also included the simple change you can make if you are experienced with edibles and are looking for a stronger batch of cookies. Enjoy!
Caramel topping Ingredients
* 1 cup of canna butter (sub for regular butter for non infused version)
* 1/2 cup corn syrup
* Pinch of salt
* 2 cups of brown sugar
* 2 cups of condensed milk
* Melt canna butter in a small sauce pan
* Add the dash of salt and brown sugar once melted.
* Stir until fully combined
* Gradually stir in condensed milk and corn syrup until consistent
* Continually stir the mixture while adding all ingredients for 12 mins.
* Mix in Vanilla
* Stir until gooey and thick.
Ginger Snap cookie Ingredients
* 3/4 cup butter, softened ( this can be switched for canna butter if looking for a stronger option)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1/4 cup slow molasses
* 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
* 2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/4 teaspoon table salt
* In large mixing bowl, cream together your butter and sugar until fluffy.
* Beat in the egg and molasses until creamy.
* In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and table salt. Whisk together.
* Gradually add your mixed dry ingredients Into the mixture until fully incorporated.
* Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in loose sugar.
* Preheat oven to 350• F
* Bake until puffy and golden, aprox 11-13 minutes.
* Place on wire rack until completely cooled.
* Use spoon and top with infused caramel topping
now that we’ve turned your grandmas favorite ginger snap cookies into a naughty Christmas treat, let us know in the comment section what your favorite Christmas treat is! Stay tuned for many more awesome infused Christmas goodies. Remember, these cookies can be quite strong and we recommend starting off small, especially for first time consumers and these cookies should always be kept away from minors. Safe baking and self baking! 😉🎄