These little canna infused gingerbread men are the perfect addition for your friends-xmas party. They aren’t too potent that everyone 18+ can enjoy them and they are also fun to decorate however way you like.
* 3/4 cup canna butter, softened
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 3/4 cup sweet molasses
* 4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons ground ginger
* 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* Vanilla or butter cream frosting
* Food coloring in whatever colors you like, we recommend red and green.
* Christmas candies of whatever variety you prefer
* In a large mixing bowl, cream together canna butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
* Add egg and molasses.
* Combine dry ingredients such as flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
* Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well but do not over incorporate.
* Cover and place in refrigerator for 4hrs or until easy to handle. Can also be refrigerated over night.
* Preheat oven to 350•F.
* On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough until about 1/8 inch thick.
* Lightly flour cookie cutters.
* Cut out shapes using cookie cutters and place them on your baking sheet about 1inch apart.
* Bake until edges are firm, aprox. 8 mins.
* Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
* Color frosting with whatever colors desired.
* Have fun decorating cookies with icing and Christmas candies.
We hope you have as much fun as we did making this Christmas treat! Let us know in the comments what other cookies you want to see us make!